Covid 19 Update from Madmatz. Click here for details before ordering, We are now taking orders..
2 CommentsTuesday, 21 April 2020 | Mark
21st April 2020
Our Sales office and workshop is working but at a reduced capacity.
Covid-19 A message to our customers and suppliers.
Here at Madmatz we have taken on board the advice from the UK Government and continue to monitor the updates daily.
Here is a summary of the main points you may be interested in.
- Our showroom, office and workshop is not open to the public.
- Placing your order on line is the best way, your order will be placed in a queue and dispatched as soon as we can.
- Our phones may or may not be answered, it would be helpful if you can either place your orders online or contact us by email with any questions to email@example.com
- Orders - Are being processed but at a longer time period than normal.
- We may have supply issues with some materials, if this affects your order we will either call or email you with an update. You will have the option to cancel your order should you wish.
- Emails - Will be replied too but this may take longer than normal. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments out - Suppliers will be paid on time, our office is now very short staffed please don’t keep ringing asking for money you will be paid..
Thank you for your support, the team here at Madmatz really do appreciate it.
Stay safe everyone, we wish you all the best during this difficult time.
Mark, Karl and the full team here at Madmatz