Covid 19 Update from Madmatz. Click here for details before ordering, Our office is Temporarily Closed.
Wednesday, 1 April 2020 | Mark
1st April 2020
Our Sales office and workshop is NOW TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Covid-19 A message to our customers and suppliers.
Due to issues with our supply chain we have taken the decision to temporarily close
Here at Madmatz we have taken on board the advice from the UK Government and continue to monitor the updates daily.
Here is a summary of the main points you may be interested in.
- You can still order online but we will not be sending goods out until further notice, your order will be placed in a queue and dispatched as soon as we return to work.
- We are not open to the public.
- Orders - Are being processed but at a longer time period than normal, It is unlikely your order will dispatched before 1st May 2020
- Telephones - Calls should be answered but not always, leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Emails - Will be replied too but this may take longer than normal.
- Payments out - Suppliers will be paid on time, our office is now very short staffed please don’t keep ringing asking for money you will be paid..
- Thank you for your support, the team here at Madmatz really do appreciate it.
Stay safe everyone, we wish you all the best during this difficult time.
Mark, Karl and the full team here at Madmatz